Tankless Water Heaters on SALEAmy
A Splash of Summertime Savings!
It’s time to go Tankless
When you go tankless you lose the holding tank that constantly fills and heats water, even when you’re not using it. Tankless water heating systems are often referred to as “on demand”, meaning they heat incoming water only when you need it. A powerful heat exchanger is activated by the incoming flow of water and is heated to a preset temperature that you control. This compact unit, the size of a carry-on suitcase, can be mounted almost anywhere you choose, inside or out.
If you’ve been thinking about switching to a tankless water heater, now’s the time.
- For a limited time, take $200 off the cost of installation.
- Plus when you convert from another energy source receive a $400 rebate – That’s up to $600 in savings.
- Rebate and promotion is taken immediately on the contract – no waiting on a rebate check.
- Get another $100 back with a Rinnai mail-in Rebate. Eligible models include RL75 and RL 94.
- Endless hot water for back-to-back showers, a full (and hot) garden tub, and multiple water fixture tasks throughout the house.
- Higher efficiency lowering your home’s energy consumption. Water is heated only when it is used eliminating the need to store and heat water 24 hours a day.
- Less maintenance & worry as tankless units have almost twice the lifespan of a traditional tank. Have a water heater in the attic? Relocate it with a tankless unit.
Contact a Tankless Sales Specialist at (803) 323-5315
Keep your tankless running efficiently with a check-up and flush. Ongoing maintenance helps keep your heat exchanger free from scale buildup which impacts the efficiency of the unit and it’s lifespan. ALL water heaters, tank or tankless can have scale buildup over time. The good news is a tankless flush will quickly clean the buildup and lengthen the life of your appliance.
Tankless Check-up and Flush
Summer special only $129
offer ends 9/30/19