York County is known for its commitment to promoting business growth and expansion while offering economic opportunities and efficient energy sources.
The Authority works diligently to provide natural gas service to any industry interested in locating to our service territory. Mains may be extended to serve prospective industrial sites with a qualifying load.
To inquire about the availability of natural gas to your industrial site call Business Development at (803) 323-5458 or email us.
in York County
All current industrial parks in York County are served with natural gas. For the locations of Industrial Parks in our service area click here.
Our commitment to the communities we serve and to prospective industrial customers is clearly demonstrated by the development of the Westgate Industrial Park in Clover, SC.
- 130 acre Westgate Industrial Park
- Located adjacent to SR 321 outside of Clover, South Carolina
- Easy access to Interstate 77 and Interstate 85
- 32 miles to Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Restrictive covenants protect the character of the park and its occupant’s investment
- A quality work force with specialized training available in nearby Rock Hill at York Technical College
- Five acre lots and up
- The Clover School District is recognized as one of the best in the southeastern United States
- Beautiful Lake Wylie and a sedate country setting are a contrast to nearby Charlotte
- Charlotte provides a multitude of cultural and social activities as well as professional football and basketball
- The Port of Charleston, Blue Ridge Mountains and the gorgeous South Carolina coast are all within a 3-hour drive
- Land is reasonably priced
CERTIFIED READY SITES
Bellycastle Dr @ US Hwy 321, Clover, SC