- Preheat one side of the grill to medium high heat.
- Line your cast iron skillet with the graham crackers.
- Add the marshmallows then break up and scatter the chocolate pieces.
- Place the pan on the side of the grill with low (or no) heat.
- Close your grill and cook until the chocolate is melted and marshmallows are golden - about 10 minutes, but that depends on your grill.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to cool, then grab some more graham crackers, or use butter cookies, oatmeal cookies, etc., for dipping.
Brought to you by
Share this Recipe