|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 zucchini or medium yellow squash sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices round country bread sometimes known as boule
- 1 clove garlic, split
- sprinkling of nutes almonds, pistachios, walnuts, pecans, etc.
- 1 cup sunflower, radish, or other sprouts
- Prepare a grill for medium-high-heat cooking or preheat the broiler.
- Brush squash with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil, turning once or twice, until tender and nicely browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Grill or broil bread until just lightly browned, about 1 minute per side.
- Cover tops of slices with Brie; place on a cool part of the grill and cover the grill (or broil) until the cheese is somewhat melted.
- Top with grilled squash, tomatoes and sprouts. Cut each sandwich in half and serve.
This recipe and many more can be found at Whole Foods.
Brought to you by
Share this Recipe