- Convenience – view and pay all in one place
- Secure personal information – avoid shredding docs
- Get an e-mail notification – or text alert to let you know when your bill is ready.
- View bills anytime – safely and securely with 24×7 access online or with the mobile app
- Free – e-Bill and online payments are free
Choose the Convenience of Paperless Billing
Simplify and cut the clutter when you go paperless with YCNGA e-Bill.
Receive an email reminder and/or text alert when your statement is ready to be viewed online, along with easy access to your billing statements for up to two(2) years.
Switch Now & You Could WIN $100 Credit
Accounts switched to paperless billing (e-Bill) between September 1 and December 31 will be automatically entered into a monthly drawing for $100 credit on your gas bill! FOUR winners overall – one each month. Accounts must be enrolled in paperless billing only. e-Bill and Paper bill (combo) option does not qualify for drawing.
Offer ends 12/31/2020
SEPTEMBER WINNER – Doug & Linda Richmond of Fort Mill
OCTOBER WINNER – Carl & Lindy Wetherell of Clover
How it works
- To choose paperless billing, customers must first have MY ACCOUNT setup online.
- Receive an email or text notification when your bill has been issued, which includes a link to your bill.
- View your billing statement online 24/7 or with the YCNGA Mobile App.
- Review, download & print up to 2 years of statements by logging in to your YCNGA MY ACCOUNT.
- Pay your bill online quickly and easily, for free.
H O W T O S I G N U P
GO PAPERLESS - FORM
READY TO SWITCH? Fill out our online form, or go to your MY ACCOUNT and make the switch yourself.
SWITCH USING MY ACCOUNT
If you already have an account
Log in to your YCNGA My Account
Click on the MY ACCOUNT tab and choose e-Bill from the dropdown menu
Select the e-Bill option found in the BILL METHOD dropdown box
Enter your email address. Add a second email if you wish
Click on Submit
Then set text and/or email alerts to never miss a payment
Don’t have an online account?
Locate your account number at the top right of your latest bill, then create your online access here.